The cloud is the best method used for the utilization and organization of data. The cloud provides many resources for us via the internet. There are many technologies used in cloud computing systems; each one uses a different kind of protocols and methods. Many tasks can execute on different servers per second, which cannot execute on their computer. The most popular technologies used in the cloud system are Hadoop, Dryad, and another map reducing framework. Also, there are many tools used to optimize the performance of the cloud system, such as Cap3, HEP, and Cloudburst. This paper reviews in detail the cloud computing system, its used technologies, and the best technologies used with it according to multiple factors and criteria such as the procedure cost, speed cons and pros. Moreover, A comprehensive comparison of the tools used for the utilization of cloud computing systems is presented.
Cloud, Hadoop, Dryad, Cap3, HEP, Cloudburst, Cloud Technologies
- S. Suakanto, S. H. Supangkat, and R. Saragih, “Performance measurement of cloud computing services,” arXiv Prepr. arXiv1205.1622, 2012.
- L. M. Haji, S. R. M. Zeebaree, K. Jacksi, and D. Q. Zeebaree, “A State of Art Survey for OS Performance Improvement,” Sci. J. Univ. Zakho, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 118–123, 2018.
- N. Khanghahi and R. Ravanmehr, “Cloud computing performance evaluation: issues and challenges,” Comput, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 29–41, 2013.
- S. R. M. Zeebaree, K. Jacksi, and R. R. Zebari, “Impact analysis of SYN flood DDoS attack on HAProxy and NLB cluster-based web servers,” Indones. J. Electr. Eng. Comput. Sci., vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 510–517, 2020.
- S. R. M. Zeebaree, R. R. Zebari, and K. Jacksi, “Performance analysis of IIS10. 0 and Apache2 Cluster-based Web Servers under SYN DDoS Attack,” 2020.
- A. Ashraf et al., “Introduction to cloud computing technologies,” Dev. Cloud Softw. Algorithms, Appl. Tools, no. 60, pp. 1–41, 2013.
- R. R. Zebari, S. R. M. Zeebaree, and K. Jacksi, “Impact Analysis of HTTP and SYN Flood DDoS Attacks on Apache 2 and IIS 10.0 Web Servers,” in 2018 International Conference on Advanced Science and Engineering (ICOASE), 2018, pp. 156–161.
- S. R. M. Zebari and A. S. Yowakib, “Improved Approach for Unbalanced Load-Division Operations Implementation on Hybrid Parallel Processing Systems,” Sci. J. Univ. Zakho, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 832–848, 2013.
- N. N. Qaqos, S. R. M. Zeebaree, and B. K. Hussan, “Opnet Based Performance Analysis and Comparison Among Different Physical Network Topologies,” Acad. J. Nawroz Univ., vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 48–54, 2018.
- O. M. Ahmed and W. M. Abduallah, “A Review on Recent Steganography Techniques in Cloud Computing,” Acad. J. Nawroz Univ. Vol 6 No 3, 2017.
- R. R. Zebari, S. R. M. Zeebaree, K. Jacksi, and H. M. Shukur, “E-business requirements for flexibility and implementation enterprise system: A review,” International Journal of Scientific and Technology Research, vol. 8, no. 11. pp. 655–660, 2019.
- Z. N. Rashid, S. R. M. Zebari, K. H. Sharif, and K. Jacksi, “Distributed Cloud Computing and Distributed Parallel Computing: A Review,” in 2018 International Conference on Advanced Science and Engineering (ICOASE), 2018, pp. 167–172.
- S. R. M. Zeebaree, R. R. Zebari, K. Jacksi, and D. A. Hasan, “Security Approaches For Integrated Enterprise Systems Performance: A Review.”
- S. R. M. Zeebaree and K. Jacksi, “Effects of Processes Forcing on CPU and Total Execution-Time Using Multiprocessor Shared Memory System,” Int. J. Comput. Eng. Res. Trends, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 275–279, 2015.
- J. Ekanayake and G. Fox, “High performance parallel computing with clouds and cloud technologies,” in International Conference on Cloud Computing, 2009, pp. 20–38.
- S. R. M. Zebari and N. O. Yaseen, “Effects of Parallel Processing Implementation on Balanced Load-Division Depending on Distributed Memory Systems,” J. Univ. Anbar Pure Sci., vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 50–56, 2011.
- O. M. Ahmed and A. B. Sallow, “Android Security: A Review,” Acad. J. Nawroz Univ. Vol 6 No 3, 2017.
- Z. N. Rashid, S. R. M. Zeebaree, and A. Shengul, “Design and Analysis of Proposed Remote Controlling Distributed Parallel Computing System Over the Cloud,” in 2019 International Conference on Advanced Science and Engineering (ICOASE), 2019, pp. 118–123.
- A. A. Shakeabubakor, E. Sundararajan, and A. R. Hamdan, “Cloud computing services and applications to improve productivity of university researchers,” Int. J. Inf. Electron. Eng., vol. 5, no. 2, p. 153, 2015.
- X. Wang, B. Wang, and J. Huang, “Cloud computing and its key techniques,” in 2011 IEEE International Conference on Computer Science and Automation Engineering, 2011, vol. 2, pp. 404–410.
- V. Stantchev, “Performance evaluation of cloud computing offerings,” in 2009 Third International Conference on Advanced Engineering Computing and Applications in Sciences, 2009, pp. 187–192.
- M. Attaran, “Cloud computing technology: leveraging the power of the internet to improve business performance,” J. Int. Technol. Inf. Manag., vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 112–137, 2017.
- S. Carlin and K. Curran, “Cloud computing technologies,” Int. J. Cloud Comput. Serv. Sci., vol. 1, no. 2, p. 59, 2012.
- S. R. M. Zeebaree, “DES encryption and decryption algorithm implementation based on FPGA,” Indones. J. Electr. Eng. Comput. Sci., vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 774–781, 2020.
- M. Kumar, “Combination of Cloud Computing and High Performance Computing,” Int. J. Eng. Comput. Sci., vol. 5, no. 12, 2016.
- S. R. M. Zeebaree, A. B. Sallow, B. K. Hussan, and S. M. Ali, “Design and Simulation of High-Speed Parallel/Sequential Simplified DES Code Breaking Based on FPGA,” in 2019 International Conference on Advanced Science and Engineering (ICOASE), 2019, pp. 76–81.
- C. Vecchiola, S. Pandey, and R. Buyya, “High-performance cloud computing: A view of scientific applications,” in 2009 10th International Symposium on Pervasive Systems, Algorithms, and Networks, 2009, pp. 4–16.
- K. Jacksi, S. R. M. Zeebaree, and N. Dimililer, “LOD Explorer: Presenting the Web of Data,” Intl. J. Adv. Comput. Sci. Appl., vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 45–51, 2018.
- O. Ahmed and A. Brifcani, “Gene Expression Classification Based on Deep Learning,” in 2019 4th Scientific International Conference Najaf (SICN), 2019, pp. 145–149.
- R. Kannadasan, N. Prabakaran, P. Boominathan, A. Krishnamoorthy, K. Naresh, and G. Sivashanmugam, “High performance parallel computing with cloud technologies,” Procedia Comput. Sci., vol. 132, pp. 518–524, 2018.
- A. N. Asadi, M. A. Azgomi, and R. Entezari-Maleki, “Unified power and performance analysis of cloud computing infrastructure using stochastic reward nets,” Comput. Commun., vol. 138, pp. 67–80, 2019.
- N. Garg, S. Bawa, and N. Kumar, “An efficient data integrity auditing protocol for cloud computing,” Futur. Gener. Comput. Syst., 2020.